View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #85
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's Top 5 by Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
My thoughts on Murray from a different thread:
I really respect your evals. It amazes me we can look at the same player and come to different observations. I see Murray as having a well above avg arm. A good mind for the game and the ability to uses his feet in the pocket to buy time and still be good enough to run for a 1st down on 3rd and 3. His biggest knocks are he didn't come up big in big games and he's short.

BTW, Jim Miller agrees with me on Murray's arm strength and he said he has seen a lot of Murray's tape in addition to seeing Murray in person.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote