View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #1998
jradMIT
Veteran

Rep Power: 7556 jradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
And you're going to accuse someone like Bah007, who does tons of his own research on the draft, of herd mentality or groupthink? You're going to assume that anyone who's for Bridgewater didn't do their due diligence? Maybe you should ask jradMIT if he's actually watched any tape before you jump to the conclusion that he hasn't.
I watched 4 games of Manziel, Bridgewater, and Bortles, 2 games of Carr. I'm not sure how you can arrive at such a conclusion when clearly Bridgewater is the least talked about guy. It's actually not so hard to make an opinion each game is like 10 min, it's real easy to see what they can and cannot do.

The thing I noticed about Teddy is that you could see his head moving around going thru progressions. One of the most telling plays is when a guys goes through all his progressions to the check down. With Bortles his head seldom moved from where he was looking initially and when he moved his head it was usually by design, ie looking off the safety to throw the post, he only did it when it was predetermined. Teddy threw receivers open much Better especially around the line of scrimmage. He was far more accurate especially on the run. He had poor deep ball accuracy, everything else was on the money. Bortles fumbled a lot. Do I need to go on?
jradMIT is offline   Reply With Quote