View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #1996
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
And you're going to accuse someone like Bah007, who does tons of his own research on the draft, of herd mentality or groupthink? You're going to assume that anyone who's for Bridgewater didn't do their due diligence? Maybe you should ask jradMIT if he's actually watched any tape before you jump to the conclusion that he hasn't.
What a joke, I didn't see his direct quote since I have him on ignore. But I guess he's assuming that people don't watch film on these three Qb's because they don't post everytime they have a thought on them.

I haven't posted my opinions a whole lot on Bortles, manziel or teddy but I have watched a lot of their games, not all of them but at least 5 on each. And I have read every article that comes out when it relates to any of them. But I guess I have to come in and blast everbody that doesn't agree with me to make me an expert.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote