View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #1991
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
"Belichick stated plainly that Brady was not a phenomenal athlete by any stretch of the imagination, and the fact that he was not a full-time starter in his senior year at Michigan was enough to give him pause."

"The thing with Brady was really the traits: his work ethic, his intelligence, his decision-making," Belichick said. "I think a lot of the draft process is [about] not where the player is right now, but where the player will be a year from now, or where he'll be two calendar years from now.

"I don't think I've ever seen a player improve as much as Tom did. That's certainly a big credit to his work ethic and his determination."
So if he wasn't a good athlete and only a part time sstarter, what caught Belichick's eye? I suggest it is in YOUR best interest to watch the video in it's entirety. Much more informing than bits and pieces from a mag article describing it. While your at, A Football Life: Bill Belichick, would also be helpful to you.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote