Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #196
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm not going to harp on it, because I don't want anyone to get misconstrued & think McCarron is "my guy" I like him best of all the QBs coming out, but I'm going to support whoever the Texans pick & I'm not going to hate on everyone else because they aren't McCarron.
Nothing wrong with having a guy. There is something wrong with having a guy and denying you have a guy though.

Many of your posts have been quite biased towards AJ and that's cool bro. He's your guy, own it. If you TRULY believe he can do what the top 3 can do and you can get him a 2.01 then that is your opinion and I respect your right to have one.

What I am starting to see from people in this board is riding of the fence though. You can't play both sides when it comes to opinions and debates. I think AJ will fail in the NFL, I don't see a future for him. I don't think he can hold the towels for the top 3 guys. I don't think he will be drafted until day 3. No wavering, I've stood firm since the beginning and never came off my stance, because I believed what my eyes and brain told me. When I'm right you will know it, if I am wrong I will own it.

This is all obviously my opinion though.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote