Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #194
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
completely agree. He's looking at his college resume at Bama & how much they won with him & the helm vs. every other prospects & is like "really?...this isn't a contest.."
I'm not going to harp on it, because I don't want anyone to get misconstrued & think McCarron is "my guy" I like him best of all the QBs coming out, but I'm going to support whoever the Texans pick & I'm not going to hate on everyone else because they aren't McCarron.

But I don't think he's looking at how much they won, I think he's looking at how much he contributed to those wins. Julio Jones was thought to be a phenomenal talent. Atlanta traded up to get him. No one said, "Look at all the talent they've got on that team." Trent Richardson was drafted in the first round, then traded for a first rounder. It didn't hurt his draft status that he was on such a talented team. If it weren't for his knees, Kouandjio would be a first round lock.

McCarron did more from the QB position than he's getting credit for. If I were him I'd have a chip on my shoulder as well.