View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #42
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Mayock 2014 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
agree to disagree. Mayock is just off. His attempt to stand out from those around him, chance to beat his chest with another, "this is my guy", "love this kid", "he's going to be special" stick. I don't know, nothing personal but he has worn on me. His top player(s) per position do not match my own or others I respect either. Mack could be a top 10 choice but should he be, little lone #1 overall
Or maybe Mayoc is just a contrarian ? Do you happen to remember a few years ago when Husker DT Suh came out and everybody had him as their top guy escept Mayoc: he had OU DT Gerald McCoy ranked higher.
Mack is definitely in the conversation as one of the top non-QBs in this Draft, but personally I would rank atleast 3 other non-QBs ahead of him. But no doubt Mayoc is very bias about his home town guys from the Philly area.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote