View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #1985
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
It's gonna be funny when TB runs a faster 40 than JFF at his pro day. What will people say then?
Part of the reason I was personally upset TB didn't run his 40 at the combine was because I thought he'd at least be close to Manziel.

I said this about Manziel even before he ran his 40, but he didn't look extremely fast to me. He had good speed, but I thought he looked quicker than fast.

I thought straight ahead speed, Manziel and TB looked comparable. Really I think TB is underrated as an athlete because he didn't do all the running around all over the place. But I think when he needs to he demonstrates that he is a really athletic QB.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote