View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #1983
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Where you seem to miss is that you think it impossible for a large group of people to study the same subject and come up with the same answer.

I have a lot of respect for Bortles. He is my #2 QB this year. Bridgewater is my #1. I did my own research and formed my own opinion. It just so happens that a lot of people hold that same opinion after also doing their own research.

Having a different opinion than the majority doesn't mean that you aren't the one falling victim to the flavor of the day.
being contrarian just to be contrarian rather than seeing things for what they are. Projecting a little too much based on a guys potential is what he seems to be doing.
Mr teX is online now   Reply With Quote