View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #1982
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73103 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
and he's also the guy that has 3 DVR and records over a dozen college games every week and the reason he searches out others opinions is because he knows he's not the smartest guy in the room. My Bortles evaluation was 100% on my own but it was based on the Bill Walsh and Bill Belichick reasoning of GAME WINNING DRIVE QBs.
Where you seem to miss is that you think it impossible for a large group of people to study the same subject and come up with the same answer.

I have a lot of respect for Bortles. He is my #2 QB this year. Bridgewater is my #1. I did my own research and formed my own opinion. It just so happens that a lot of people hold that same opinion after also doing their own research.

Did some people just so happen to see that Bridgewater was considered the top guy and decide to jump on board without making their own decision? Certainly. Did a lot of people do the same exact thing with Bortles when he started to gain steam during the second half of this season? Certainly.

Having a different opinion than the majority doesn't mean that you aren't the one falling victim to the flavor of the day.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote