Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #2635
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
There are a couple of strange things about that comment. Jaws is usually very positive when talking about any quarterback. He is notorious for loving Sanchez, even when it was clear that he was not going to be good. So, I question whether Jaws is someone to rely on in evaluating QBs. I know he does the work, but he doesn't seem to be all that great at it. JMO. At the same time, I don't necessarily disagree with him in this situation.
The quote in context: ďIím a big believer in Nick Foles, but who knows? Manziel may fall. Iím not crazy about him, to be honest with you. Iíve only looked at five games. I wouldnít take him in the first three rounds. Thatís my opinion. Itís incomplete right now. But he has not done a whole lot to me.Ē

You could choose 5 of his games and support that opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
The more I delve into this draft class the more I'm convinced that the top talent in this class is being overrated. This class is far deeper in talent but the 2012 class was stronger in the top two rounds, IMO.
Bill Polian has been saying that when all is said & done this won't be seen as the "best class in years" but more ~average.