Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #2634
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
There are a couple of strange things about that comment. Jaws is usually very positive when talking about any quarterback. He is notorious for loving Sanchez, even when it was clear that he was not going to be good. So, I question whether Jaws is someone to rely on in evaluating QBs. I know he does the work, but he doesn't seem to be all that great at it. JMO. At the same time, I don't necessarily disagree with him in this situation.
To me, Jaws is the guy that can watch film and tell you exactly what's going wrong even when it's difficult to see. But he's not the guy that can tell you how to fix it.