Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #191
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 85909 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Negatives on McCarron from Combine week:

McShay was told by multiple teams: "separated himself from the other QBs"(instead of being part of the position group), so-so leadership qualities, repeatedly unimpressive on the grease boards (football talk).
He's carrying a chip on his shoulder right now, but (IMO) it's not the "I'm going to prove these guys wrong" chip like Brady carried. It's more like a "I'm so much better than they say I am, this is bull****" kind of chip.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote