View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #17
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I agree & will take Carrethers in 4th as my NT. I don't want to risk losing him. Assuming trade with Browns, I'd look for Mosley or Zack Martin to fall to #26. If both avail, prob go with Martin and then ILB in second. I still need to find a way to get Carlos Hyde. It was good to see Ric Smith say Foster is on schedule and is expected healthy by TC.

For a NT I'm really beginning to like Justin Ellis. I saw him in the Combine drills a couple days ago and he has impressive agility for his size. As for what Rick Smith had to say about Foster, remember what he said about Ed Reed at this time last year. I'll believe Foster is ready to go when I see him on the field.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote