View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #594
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
Brees? Really? I guess people forget about the Schaub-like career he had in San Diego along with the major shoulder surgery in the off season before NO signed him as a FA. He didn't beccome the Drew Brees that he is today until a few years into his Saints stint. At the time, he was a major risk. Luckily for NO, it paid off for them.

But it is a bit of revisionist history to imply that the Super Bowl winning big stats QB was what was on the market and the Texans were stupid to pass on him.
You misunderstood me. I'm not upset with the Texans for passing on the guys, I'm just thinking about how crazy it is that MVP caliber QBs where at one point available for purchase. Just funny how things turn out. .
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote