View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #108
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would be your #1 choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jradMIT View Post
Clowney will be a perennial double digit sack artist who never lives up to the expectations. Good but not great.
That's why he had 3.5 sacks last season against college competition !? So much for perennial .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
No sure thing at the QB position this year. So I voted clowney. Take mccarron 2.1 Look for a vet around the league to push a.j.
I fell off the McCarron wagon after watching him throw the other day .... Give me Garoppolo @ 2:1.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote