View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #106
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95075 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would be your #1 choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I had to double check who wrote this as it's verbatim how I feel! If OB see a QB he must have then I'm great taking him at 1.1. Outside of that I really want to trade down (like with CLE) and stockpile draft picks. Would take best available at #4 whether that's Robinson or Mack or hell even Clowney. Really want to be able to pick up another pick this draft and a 2015 1st with a trade down.

If we MUST stay at 1.1 I still like Bridgewater. But my mind is open and I look forward to seeing how this all plays out
Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I've said from the start that there is good qualities in all three of theses guys. If we pick one of them I'll be fine with the choice. If Obrian takes one it's going to be because he believes that particular player fits his system the best. If he takes Clowney I'll be fine with that too. Hell I'm cool with Watkins or Robinson. I can justify any of those picks.

IMO all these guys should be difference makers. I think it's silly to lock onto one of them and dog the rest. I'm happy as hell we are going to get one of them.
yep pretty much how i have felt for awhile.