View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #588
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
well maybe I wouldn't wait until round 4 but the idea of having Clowney and then Van Noy and then the best OT on the board is more appealing than Bortles or Manziel

And QBs graduate every year so Keenum and T.J. aren't "our only shot at a future starting QB..." That's a bit of an overstatement.

But I'm a build up the trenches and the defense guy over having a rookie QB.
I wouldn't give up more than 3-1 for Mallett. But if I had to give up 2-1 ffor Mallett I would want a 4th back in addition to Mallett. then use a 4/5th to trade back into the 3rd. You would end up with 1-1, 3-1, 3rd traded for, 4-1

1.Clowney
2. Mallett
3. James
3. Daquan Jones
4. Zumwalt

Not bad in a deep draft.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote