This game begs the question, just how bad is Dallas? :hehe:
As for the game, we did look pathetic. But, there's always the next game.
Albeit few, there were some positives in this game.
1) On the 3rd offensive series, it appeared they made the necessary adjustments to move the ball downfield. I was hoping the coaches would let the starters go back in for one more series.
2) Carr looked sharp again.
3) AJ looked sharp again.
4) Hollings didn't fumble the ball.
5) Starling is starting to look like a steal.
6) No sacks were allowed on Carr, by the starters, for the second game in a row & only 1 was allowed by the reserves.
7) Cheek's punting average has been 5 yards longer than Stanley's & about 6 yards longer than Stanley's career average. Now, if he can only drop it deep inside the 20 with the consistency of Stanley.
8) Dunta Robinson proved once again, that he's not afraid to tackle the biggest player out there & only a well placed pass is going to get past him.
9) Babin, while sometimes appearing to be lost, doesn't quit on the play. He's got great pursuit skills & a non stop motor. He just needs to learn how to not over run the play.
10) While he still has a ways to go, Ragone is starting to look smoother & more comfortable. Could this be Banks last year as our backup?
11) Could Renteria be a steal?
12) No injuries.
Yes, there are some negatives you could focus on, but it doesn't hurt to look on the positive side once in a while.