Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #2621
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Good. After re-reading what I wrote I was afraid it came off as a harsh criticism and it wasn't intended that way.

And I think Wilson is overrated right now for what he is in the NFL. I think he still has potential to improve but he is not a top 10 QB right now. I'm not trying to claim that I predicted Super Bowls in his future.

Easy. I don't have Manziel rated as a high first round pick.
I don't understand. Don't you have Manziel as the #15 rated prospect on your big board? Wouldn't that be a high to mid round placement?