View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #586
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 222777 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You're not saying that you'd be fine if we didn't draft a QB in the first three rounds are you?

I honestly can't imagine that. I'm usually pretty even keeled..... but I think that would tip me over. We need to draft a guy, or bring in a ringer, like Mallet, or McGoin... or someone who might have a future in the NFL (I'm okay with Cassel, but we'd have to draft someone as well)

Keenum & Yates can not be our only shot at a future starting QB for this team.
well maybe I wouldn't wait until round 4 but the idea of having Clowney and then Van Noy and then the best OT on the board is more appealing than Bortles or Manziel

And QBs graduate every year so Keenum and T.J. aren't "our only shot at a future starting QB..." That's a bit of an overstatement.

But I'm a build up the trenches and the defense guy over having a rookie QB.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote