Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #2612
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I absolutely didn't take any of this as a personnel shot. This is the best conversation of what Manziels value is/should be I have seen in this thread. If anyone did see Wilson's value/success I would believe it was you. I just don't remember ANYONE saying so that year.
Good. After re-reading what I wrote I was afraid it came off as a harsh criticism and it wasn't intended that way.

And I think Wilson is overrated right now for what he is in the NFL. I think he still has potential to improve but he is not a top 10 QB right now. I'm not trying to claim that I predicted Super Bowls in his future.

Quote:
I don't understand how you say you had Wilson rated as a late first round pick in a draft not as deep as this one yet Manziel is rated a high first his year but still you say Wilson is higher rated than Manziel coming out.
Easy. I don't have Manziel rated as a high first round pick.