Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #185
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96241 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ McCarron

I was high on McCarron pre-OU bowl game...That game showed me what i had suspicions about....I wanted to see if he could put the team on his back & will his team to victory...Instead i saw him crumble making horrible throws & looking uncomfortable most of the night. He looked like that more often than not when Bama got into tough games.

Maybe he & the team mailed it in after such a deflating loss to Auburn. Maybe he needs time to undo the game manager type of qb coaching Saban gives to all of his qbs. Either way, i kind of fell back on him after that game...did not like what i saw from him.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote