Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #2604
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109412 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I challenge anyone to provide a link from Wilson's draft year proving that they had Wilson rated as a high first round pick.

Also don't see why you would presume I use ESPN to rank prospects. I have been here for years doing this and have always gone against the media hype machine. In fact I really like Wilson a lot as a developmental QB. Which is what most of the better draftniks here did. Do not remember anyone claiming he was a high first round pick under any condition.
I'm not digging two years into my post history but you're welcome to do it if you wish. I never said I had him rated as a high first round pick. I had him rated near the end of the 1st round.

You're the one talking about other people's ratings=better prospect. You put that on yourself. I didn't mean that as a personal shot at you. I meant that as a way of saying that my rankings are sometimes different than what other people's are. Most people did not have Wilson as a 1st round talent. I did.

I judge prospects on my own and try not to let other people's opinions guide me. If that means I'm way wrong sometimes then so be it.

I value QBs who don't need much work mentally to make the jump from college to the pros. That's why I was high on Wilson and it's why I'm high on Bridgewater.