Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #2598
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Fair enough. Will do research and get back to you. Open to changing my mind on this, because Manziel is certainly not a certain thing.

Also, as far as the aforementioned 40 yard dash time goes... Manziel had faster 3 cone and 20 yard shuttle times. Interpret that how you will.
I think that Manziel has better running ability, but you also wonder if that style will continue in the NFL. He's not all that fast and unless he's shifty enough to avoid big hits, like Wilson, it will be a detriment to his game. I expect him to be able to evade people, but overall don't see his running prowess overall translating.

When looking at Wilson's stats, look at the difference between when he was on a crappy team (NC State) and when he was put on a better team with much better coaching (Wisconson).