Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #2591
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66182 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
That's not following the logic of my argument. I'm saying that because Manziel is a playmaker with the ball he has a higher ceiling than Wilson. He also has a very high bust factor, thanks to his risky style of play. Not the other way around, with Manziel being risky = high ceiling.

Risk = bust factor.
Playmaking ability = ceiling.

Small distinction I know, but one that has to be made in Manziel's case.
Outside of his running ability, which we have no figured out is at a lower speed than Wilson, what playmaking abilities does Manziel have that Wilson did not exhibit in college?