Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #2590
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Saying that someone that is more risky with the ball automatically has a higher ceiling makes zero sense to me.

That's like saying, "hey that dude that is throwing all those picks, he's a risky high ceiling kid." Not saying that Manziel throws a high number of picks, just putting this thought process into perspective.
That's not following the logic of my argument. I'm saying that because Manziel is a playmaker with the ball he has a higher ceiling than Wilson. He also has a very high bust factor, thanks to his risky style of play. Not the other way around, with Manziel being risky = high ceiling.

Risk = bust factor.
Playmaking ability = ceiling.

Small distinction I know, but one that has to be made in Manziel's case.