Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #11
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I'm sorry but I'm calling B.S. On this. You're telling me if he were In this draft he would be rated higher than Manziel?
He probably wouldn't have been rated higher due to the hype around Manziel & the SEC, but anyone who paid attention to each prospect & not got caught up in the hype would've had him rated higher than Manziel.

Simply put, everything Manziel is good at, Wilson is as good at or better. Wilson was just as fast & quick, tremendously bigger hands than manziel... stronger arm than Manziel...he was a better pocket passer in college than Manziel & put up tremendous stats in a top notch conference...like Manziel.

but my response was more geared towards the question you posed to Texan Seminole. I read it as which would you have rated higher....read it wrong...my fault.