View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #22
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan's 7 round draft w/ Cleveland trade

Very interesting mock - great job.

I love the idea of trading with Cleveland so they can guarantee the QB they want. This assumes O'Brien isn't enamored by a QB.

But I really want to swing and get Cleveland's 2015 1st round pick as part of the trade. I would give up our 1.1 for their 1.4, 2.35, and 2015 #1 in a heartbeat. Would also like their 1.4 + 1.26 + 2015 #1 in exchange for our 1.1 and maybe 3.65

Ps I love the pick up of Moncrief. Dude is and will be a stud.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote