Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #2578
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102890 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
By who? Me? Wilson. By the guy you quoted in projecting Wilson as a potential career backup? Probably not Wilson.

By you? Manziel.

Btw, I will be interested to hear your explanation of how Manziel is a better prospect than Wilson.
What's to explain? At no point in Wilson's draft process was he ever rated as highly as Manziel. Higher rating = better prospect.