View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #582
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 258843 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Dude, but what the heck is there to like about Ryan Mallet that makes him worth a 2nd round pick in a trade? I'm willing to bet that more backup QBs have fallen on their faces than carried their team to greatness. I'm talking since the inception of the NFL here, too, and not just cherry picking a few here and there.

I haven't heard a single righteous answer except for a small OB connection and he's a part of the Hoody Tribe. To me the guy is Jimmy Clausen, except without the snaps.
The only reason to like the idea of a Mallet trade is that OB would have to sign off on it. If he does, then we're assuming he knows something that we don't....

If OB weren't here, this wouldn't have much traction at all... actually, there isn't a whole lot of traction as it is. A few... & it's very few people have signed off on a deal. I think maybe 1 is ok with trading 2-1, most aren't.