View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #581
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 28959 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Sounds like you are attempting to run down trades because you don't like Mallett. Backup QBs rarely have an opportunity to show anything.
Dude, but what the heck is there to like about Ryan Mallet that makes him worth a 2nd round pick in a trade? I'm willing to bet that more backup QBs have fallen on their faces than carried their team to greatness. I'm talking since the inception of the NFL here, too, and not just cherry picking a few here and there.

I haven't heard a single righteous answer except for a small OB connection and he's a part of the Hoody Tribe. To me the guy is Jimmy Clausen, except without the snaps.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote