Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #2572
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's the way it starts. Brady, Manning, Young (Steve, not Vince), Favre... Roethlisberger. Playing on pretty good teams allowed them to be better than they would have been had they played for a bad team.

Colts... think if they never had Harrison, Faulk, Edge, Saturday.... and a lot of other players. They went from Harrison to Wayne, Faulk to James..... Peyton helped them look better for sure, but they helped Peyton out too.

The Patriots were a play off team before Brady got there.

Aikman looked like crap till they got Irvin & Smith (a bunch of other too for sure).
You just echoed my feelings lately. That's why I'm leaning to Robinson at 1.1. Build this team up then find the QB. This team just isn't as talented as people think. Would kap or Wilson have been this successful had they been drafted this year for this team? I don't see it.