View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #102
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would be your #1 choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
The price depends on how far down we are willing to move. Where does the elite talent drop off at?
Since all of the 8 players listed here received votes (with Mack only getting 1 vote, but also seeming to be Mayocks favorite), I guess you could say 8 - maybe you could even include players like Barr.

I like trading down for the right offer, but I am still a believer in Bridgewater and I would be very intrigued with Manziel. Overall I would only trade down, if we don`t believe in either QB. I donīt think any other player is worth keeping the pick (instead of a great offer) since we have great depth this season.

And I don`t really like Clowney. Sure, he is a physical freak and maybe a generational talent. But with the way he handles himself and never really giving 100%, I don`t like that. He can get by on his talent alone - and he will be able to get by on talent alone with the pros. But he will never be dominating if he doesn`t drastically change his work ethic and on the field energy. I don`t like to take that chance.

So trade the first pick for a great offer, if you don`t believe in either QB. If you do, I don`t care what the offer is, you take the QB. Right now Iīd say: take Bridgewater.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote