View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014   #29
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Jenkins TE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I expect we will go Patriot two TEs, one Y that needs to be a good blocker and another "move" TE that I could see OD as. We'll know for sure if we nab Fiedorwicz/Niklas or similar in the draft.
I would love that. I love two TE sets. That would be the base of my offense. I don't know what the Patriots vernacular is but your Gronk-type would be your Y and your Hernandez-type would be your H.

A guy I love in this draft as a H-Back is Trey Millard. He's a more talented version of James Casey. You can play him at RB, FB, HB, and TE.

As far as what we have right now, Daniels and Graham could both play the H. Griffin could play the Y.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote