View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014   #21
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Jenkins TE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I value TE differently than most. I prefer guys that can block just as well as they can catch. Guys like Ebron and Amaro are awesome but I like Niklas and Fiedorowicz the most in this class.

You can be more multiple on offense with those guys because they can play on the line of scrimmage. They block like a third OT and they are athletic enough to get open in the middle of the field.
I think the same way. I know Austin isn't known for great blocking but I could see him becoming really good at it with his size. Niklas and Fiedorowicz are also favorites of mine.