View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014   #67
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would be your #1 choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
I didn't realize there was so little love for bortles around here....
I voted him because I am biased vs the other two QBs

I'm not an expert, so my opinion doesn't count, but I have this strange feeling manziel could be another tebow, and bridgewater another of those "NFL ready QBs" that flops big in the League.

At least noone is overrating bortles (unless he is complete garbage).

anyways I would be ok with the texans picking any of those 3 QBs
I will look at any of them closely hoping he turns out to be the best out of the QBs crop
To the contrary, I think Bortles is where he is because the media has pushed him up to be with all the talk of "Bortles could go #1" or "Texans looking at Bortles & Manziel" etc. Bortles reminds me of a less polished Ryan Tannehill.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote