View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014   #12
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 112924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm feeling a little DejaVu....
  1. Mario Williams
  2. Demeco Ryans
  3. Charles Spencer
  4. Eric Winston

Put a QB in there instead of Spencer in the third.... which is what we should have done (Charlie Whitehurst, Bruce Gradkowski.... coached by Kubiak)..

Personally, I'm tired of the defensive heavy defenses. I want to blow the top off the NFL with a "greatest show on turf" offense.

Sammy Watkins, Morgan Moses, Gabe Jackson, Andre Williams, Marcel Jensen, Arthur Lynch, Trey Metoyer

But.... I do appreciate your effort. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Seahawks 43
Broncos 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote