View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Overall I like the draft. I think you have JaWaun James undervalued by at least 1 round. With the newly revealed injury concerns to Cyrus Kouandjio, most everyone on the OT list just moved up. I see James as an early 3rd round pick.
I agree & will take Carrethers in 4th as my NT. I don't want to risk losing him. Assuming trade with Browns, I'd look for Mosley or Zack Martin to fall to #26. If both avail, prob go with Martin and then ILB in second. I still need to find a way to get Carlos Hyde. It was good to see Ric Smith say Foster is on schedule and is expected healthy by TC.