View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014   #61
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 45564 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would be your #1 choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Today .... Manziel. Ask me again tomorrow I'm liable to say Bridgewater.

Those two are very close and Bortles isn't very far from them.

I think I'd trade down to #4 with Cleveland pending I got #26 and either their 2nd or 3rd , take the top QB remaining at #4 and the best OT / CB.

If Bortles , Bridgewater and Manziel go 1-2-3 after that trade down .... I'll just take Greg Robinson or Sammy Watkins and look to get A.J. McCarron later.
I'd really look at Carr if he falls to the second round. I know there is a bad taste left in the palate of many after his brother, but he is not his brother, who really wasn't that bad initially.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote