View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014   #54
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would be your #1 choice?

i voted matthews for two reasons. first, it's all about the trenches IMO. a great line changes the world, especially in the playoffs almost regardless of the pieces around it. second, i see matthews as a lifetime player more than than any other option. he doesnt have the super high ceiling as several others, but he does have the qualities that will make a really good pro. bottom line, if i had to choose 1 guy who will be here 5 or 10 or even 15 years from now and at a key position, it would be matthews.