View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014   #49
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would be your #1 choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Do you think Aaron Rodgers would have been ready to start day 1?
Probably not...but prospects who are ready to start from day 1 are few and far in between....hence Manning...Luck and RG3...And even these guys had their struggles. But as good as i feel about TB as a franchise guy, i still expect him to struggle mightily as a rookie starting qb. It's just the nature of the beast.

Where i differ with the TB haters is that i feel his work ethic, poise and general mentality about eating, sleeping and breathing the game will put him over the top and make him the best pro of all the qb prospects after his rookie year and going forward. But even saying that, it's not like his physical attributes are severely lacking compared to the other guys..
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote