View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014   #45
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would be your #1 choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Bridgewater........Robinson.........Clowney.....in that order.

Whats funny is Aaron Rodgers is the guy TB is most frequently compared to for a number of reasons...among those reasons is him not overly "wowing" NFL scouts with anything. As it stands right now TB's getting the exact same treatment Rodgers got when he was drafted. It's all Manziel or Bortles....all is quiet on TB from scouts. There's either a tremendous amount of disinformation going on about him....or teams really arent impressed with him.

So in my mind, im preparing for the texans to pass on him.......and regret it.
I remember differently, Rodgers did recurve fair amount of hype because of his arm strength was it him who they had throwing on,his knees like 70 yards? Dude, has a cannon. If had to pick a comparison: Matt Ryan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Do you think Aaron Rodgers would have been ready to start day 1?
I don't think so, which is why he dropped, that and questions about him being a system qb.

For the record on poll I chose TB and barring Bottles just blowing it out of the water at his pro day, I feel confident that's who the FO will take.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote