View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014   #327
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Is it more competitive than the 39 actual college games he QBed in? It's just not going to make a difference in when and where he's drafted. The things we don't get to see (interviews, medicals) could make a difference.
I didn't say anything about more competitive. But it's a different kind of competitive since you are going up against people playing your same position. Did you play sports in highschool or college and go to some kind of drills camp? Or even inter squad workouts? It's competition. It's very good competition because you're measuring yourself against someone who does what you do which doesn't happen that often.

And the rest of your post is opinion and that's it. I don't know that it will, I don't know that it won't. But I could see a team marking it as a negative that he said he was going to do something but then opted out. Meanwhile you have manziel competing in at least some of the events.

Really you don't know what teams will take a guy off their board for anymore than anyone else. If two guys are close little things like that could sbsolutely matter.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote