View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014   #323
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
...I seriously doubt it'll drop that much, either way, he ran what the coaches were expecting to see.
I had him pegged at 4.65 and that's about what I expect his official time to be. It makes no difference to me. He could have run a 4.3 and I still wouldn't want to draft him. My stance is known. Good luck to him but on another team, I hope.

The Aggies that I have to deal with on a daily basis who have been telling me for weeks that he will run a 4.4 just made my Monday that much easier. This Manziel thing is going to play out just like it did with VY and it's going to be cumbersome the entire time for the rest of us.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote