View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014   #318
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Do you really think that will have any impact on his draft position? He'll run at his pro day. We're not talking about a Wilson or Manziel who are impact runners. Bortles is a better runner, as well. Bridgewater is going to make his money passing the football. That's who he is and all of the teams know that.
I don't like that he didn't run because he initially said he would.

The combine is a competitive environment and for someone whovtouts themselves as being the best and being the ultimate competitor, I would have at least liked to see him compete in something.

And I actually do think his 40 could help him because I think he's faster than he gets credit for. I was personally hoping he'd show that off, but he opted not to. After saying he would.

Not a good look....IMO.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote