Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014   #2469
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
he's not picking some unknown kid off the street.

He's picking from Bortles, Manziel, and Bridgewater. Guys who are projected by everyone in the nfl to be the top 3 qbs and all top 10 overall talent.

as an owner, You listen to your head coaches, GM, what the nfl analysts are saying then you weigh all that and make decision if you choose to involve yourself. If I paid hundreds of millions heck billions for a sports team, i would want my opinion to be heard and matter.
And there's the difference between Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft.

If I paid billions for a sports team I would hire the best men possible to make the best decisions.