View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014   #317
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Bridgewater isn't even going to run the 40. Wtf? Guy thinks he doesn't have to prove himself for the #1 pick?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
Kinda weak by manziel and Bridgewater.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Playoffs is doing his best Bridgewater impression today....TAKING THE DAY OFF.
Folks - you are looking at decisions by these guys' advisors. Quite a few QBs have done this, not worth getting worked up over. As for TB not running a 40, not sure why (possibly not feeling great, wants to shed some of those pounds, nagging muscle strain, who knows). IF there's any question, you hold off when it's the biggest interview of your life. Put another way, he's determining what team he plays for at least the next 4-5 years. (I'd rather play for the Texans and not the Browns too!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Probably around 4.65 official. Not bad for a QB. Not nearly what I was told he would run though.
I seriously doubt it'll drop that much, either way, he ran what the coaches were expecting to see.