Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014   #2467
Lord Bills
Destruction

Rep Power: 2782 Lord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
LOL so McNair knows enough about football to be in charge of our draft but not enough to hire his own GM or HC? Sounds like this will end well for us...
he's not picking some unknown kid off the street.

He's picking from Bortles, Manziel, and Bridgewater. Guys who are projected by everyone in the nfl to be the top 3 qbs and all top 10 overall talent.

as an owner, You listen to your head coaches, GM, what the nfl analysts are saying then you weigh all that and make decision if you choose to involve yourself. If I paid hundreds of millions heck billions for a sports team, i would want my opinion to be heard and matter.