Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014   #169
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 249737 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Gabriel prefers Bieber...

Rob Rang ‏@RobRang
Quote:
30 yr NFL vet. RT @greggabe I'll take McCarron over Bortles 100% of the time. I've have liked AJ since I started doing tape on him in Aug.
Greg Gabriel ‏@greggabe
Quote:
People criticize McCarron because the QB's at 'Bame before him failed in NFL. That's BS evaluation

I know McCarron had great players around him, but his receivers weren't close to being top players. Not close to what LSU had

knows what he can't do. Leader, seldom forces things. Makes plays etc etc

By tomorrow the "experts" will have McCarron back in the 1st

McCarron is doing a good job shutting up the critics today
Joel Klatt ‏@joelklatt
Quote:
For QB's the amount of guys that are struggling with 7 step drop is staggering today. Bortles, McCarron, & Garoppolo doing well
Josh Norris ‏@JoshNorris
Quote:
These are pretty good post-corners from McCarron.

McCarron's vertical pass..... Even Bucky didn't like it
Ryan Lownes ‏@ryanlownes
Quote:
2/3 of A.J. McCarron's passes in that drill were ugly

Last edited by Playoffs; 02-23-2014 at 11:15 AM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote